Terms of Service
As an organization choosing to participate and collaborate as a benefiting partner, Give Where You Live Maury requires that you agree with the following Terms of Service which sets forth the services and duties provided by Give Where You Live Maury and roles and responsibilities of all participants.
- I confirm that my organization is or is being fiscally sponsored by a 501(c)3 and will provide our EIN number, contact info, and a representative’s information for verification.
- I understand that my organization will receive all the monies that have been donated to my organization less any transaction fees not covered by the individual donor.
- I understand that GiveGab.com/Bonterra is an online platform which will safely process all contributions made to the event.
- I understand that all donations will be disbursed within 10 business days via electronic funds transfer minus transaction fees.
- I understand that to receive donations it is my organization's responsibility to provide a checking account that is eligible to receive ACH transfers from GiveGab’s/Bonterra's GG Pay. In the case that the bank account we supplied is unable to receive the transfer, and GiveGab has not heard from our organization in over 60 days, the donations will be refunded back to the donor.
- I understand that in the event of a disputed donation GiveGab/Bonterra will make every effort to win the dispute by submitting evidence on my organization's behalf. In the case that a dispute is lost, the full amount of the disputed donation and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s bank account, and my organization will be charged a $15 dispute fee.
- I understand that refunds for donations made on GiveGab/Bonterra must be approved by an administrator from my organization and requested from GiveGab within 4 business days of the original date of the donation. If approved, the full amount of the requested refund and donation processing fees will be pulled from my organization’s balance. Any donation refund request made outside of the 4 business day refund window must be handled outside of the GiveGab/Bonterra platform between my organization and the donor directly.
- I understand that as the administrator of my organization's profile on GiveGab/Bonterra, it is my responsibility to grant (authorize) and revoke (unauthorize) administrative capabilities to other individuals within my organization. I understand that I can choose to allow them full administrative privileges or restrict their ability to view donor data within our organization. I understand that GiveGab/Bonterra will not disclose information about my organization to individual users unless those users are administrative users with appropriate permissions.
- I confirm that my organization serves or has headquarters in Maury County and surrounding area.
- I understand that my organization is encouraged to focus the majority of its overall marketing efforts in the days immediately leading up to Give Where You Live Maury to the campaign to create a sense of community-wide excitement among donors, volunteers, media partners and fellow nonprofits.
- I understand that Give Where You Live Maury is not responsible for the amount of money contributed to my organization over the course of the event and understand that donors choose where to place their gifts and that Give Where You Live Maury has no control of this process.
- I confirm that my organization has a website or Facebook page and that we will add the Give Where You Live Maury link to one or both.
- I understand that my organization's staff, board of directors, and volunteers should promote Give Where You Live Maury over the course of the event using social media.
- I understand that only donations made through the Give Where You Live Maury portal will count towards any prizes and incentives offered as part of the event. I understand that prize winners chosen on the day are subject to further verification and may be finalized after the event.
- I understand that if asked to participate in any interviews with newspapers, tv or radio that I speak on behalf of all nonprofits participating in Give Where You Live Maury.